Apr 28, 2010

Prayer of St Patrick - strength and power in Christ














St.Patrick…He said daily….

I am risen with Christ. Through Him I live Today.

I am bound to Him.
* there where He is ” there I am too
* that which He is ” that I am too
* that which He does ” that I do too
* that which He says ” that I say too
* that which is subject to Him ” is also subject to me
* that which is obedient to Him ” is also obedient to me

I live by the power of His resurrection…
* I live from His fullness
* I live from all His blessings
* I live from His righteousness

That which served Him ” that serves me too
* that which followed Him ” that follows me too
* that which loved Him ” that loves me too
* that which hated Him ” that hates me too
* that which took Him in ” that takes me in too
* that which He needed, that I need too
* that which He did not need ” that I do not need too
* that which comforted Him ” that comforts me too
* through that which He went ” I go too
* the road He walked ” that road I walk too
* that which held Him ” holds me too
* that which helped Him ” helps me too
* that which protected Him ” protects me too
* that which led Him ” leads me too
* that which gave Him strength ” gives me strength too
* that which saved Him ” saves me too
* that which kept Him from sin ” keeps me from sin too
* that which kept Him healthy ” keeps me healthy too
* that which stood by His side ” stands by my side too
* that which He did not fear ” I do not fear too
* that, through which He drove out demons “through that I drive them out too
* that which made Him strong ” makes me strong too
* that which was over Him ” is over me too
* that which made Him boundless ” makes me boundless too
* that which helped Him accomplish His mission ” helps me accomplish mine too
* that which held Him above, always ” holds me above, always too

Jesus Christ
* He is before me, and behind me
* He is under me, and over me
* He is with me, and in me
* He is on my right and on my left
* He is with me, when I wake up in the morning
* He is with me, when the day is hard and difficult
* He is with me, when things don’t work out
* He thinks for me
* He speaks to me
* He sees me

I live to day by the power of the heavens
By the power of the Holy Spirit…

No comments: